Polymeric sand is a granular material that is placed between the joints in patios, driveways and walkways. It’s meant to enhance the durability and stability of the surface by improving the interlock. At Absolute Exterior Pros, our professionals are competent to complete this job in a timely and efficient manner. We have the most advance tools and techniques to successfully complete the job.
Polymeric sand installation is the best option if you want to prevent sand loss and weed growth. This will harden the uppermost layer and make it resistant to water washouts and ants as well. It plays a vital role in improving the installation and maintenance of brick and stone hardscapes.
5 Steps for a Successful Polymeric Sand Installation
At Absolute Exterior Pros, our professionals make sure that the entire process is completed with utmost care and precision. We implement the following methods while installing polymeric sand.
- Sweep – Our experts use a push broom to fill joint completely.
- Compact – Pass a plate vibrator over the entire surface.
- Blow – Here all the sand residue is removed with a leaf blower.
- Shower – Set spray nozzle to “shower” and wet 200 sq. ft. for 30 seconds, twice.
- Blow Again – Use a blower to blow the excess water off and help prevent white haze.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose Absolute Exterior Pros to install polymeric sand, you are partnering with a local company that understands the process and how to do an excellent quality job. You will get peace of mind knowing that your property is in safe and professional hands. We make sure that the polymeric sand will be installed correctly so you can cherish its service for years to come.